Tuesday, January 29, 2008

World's Biggest Writer's Block

For some time, I've been working on applying to Simon's Rock, a college that accepts students who have not graduated high school.

From what the website tells me, Simon's Rock is the perfect college for me. Just go and take a look for yourself, you'll see what I mean.

I'm getting off track here. To apply, I have to write 3 essays: one about Aristotle, one about why I want to attend Simon's Rock, and a letter about an issue that I believe deserves greater public attention. The essay about why I want to attend is finished, ready to be sent off. The Aristotle essay is in the works, but this last essay is becoming a challenge. I've got nothing. Zip. Zilch. Niente.

I know I can do it, but all of the essays are due February 1st..
Aiuto!

P.S. Grandpa Smyder, I ran into my host mom today, and she told me your package came. She dropped it off in my school's office, and I'll pick it up tomorrow! Yipee!

No comments: