Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving is coming..

..And I'll be in Florence!

So I won't be able to post anything for a couple of days.

But in the spirit of the holiday, I figured I'd mention some of the things I'm thankful for.

1. I'm thankful for my Mom and Dad. There's no way I can write just how grateful I am to them without being sappy, so I'll just say that they rock. They're probably the best parents in the world, honestly. Mom and Dad, thanks for EVERYTHING!

2. I'm thankful for Italy. It has taught me oh so much, and I'm sure it'll teach me more in rest of the time I stay here. Plus, Italy has great food.

3. I'm thankful for Rotary, who sent me on this exchange!

4. I'm thankful for the Cuccirelli family. They are incredibly generous, nice, funny, and a great family to be living with. I'm SO glad that they're my host family!

5. I'm thankful for friends. I'm thankful for the ones I left behind, and the ones I've made so far.

Whoops, I have more to say, becuase I'm thankful for a heck of a lot of things, but the bell just rang! (I'm at school.)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

update. we're waiting.